We are on the hunt for the best Italian Restaurant of 2018.
A pasta or a pizza? Spaghetti or penne? Pepperoni or anchovy?We all love to sit down to an Italian meal and, with thousands of Italian restaurants in the UK, we all have our favourite.
Now we want you to tell us which local restaurant gets your vote.
It could be because of the fresh and innovative cuisine, traditional-style dishes, select and exclusive dishes you can find in only the restaurant you use.
Perhaps you love the friendly staff, the traditional style or the outrageous décor of the restaurant?
Maybe it’s so much more than a place you go to for a pizza or a pasta? We have drawn up a shortlist of restaurants and eateries that will compete for the title of Italian Restaurant of the Year 2018. The details of eligible restaurants will be published online until Friday, April 20, 2018.
So who is deserving of a place in our top ten?
To vote from the list, simply return the coupon in this Thursday's edition of the Harrogate Advertiser series, stating the voting number, full name and address of the Italian restaurant you wish to nominate. Nominations close on Friday, April 20, 2018.
Please be aware photocopied or defaced coupons will not be accepted.
Coupons hand delivered to the office or coupons that are received after the closing date will also not be accepted.
The restaurants eligible for a place in the top ten are:
01. Buon Gusto, Cheltenham Crescent, Harrogate
02. Gianni’s Brio, Kings Road, Harrogate
03. Gino d’Acampo, Parliament Street, Harrogate
04. La Locanda Piccolino, Wetherby Road, Collingham
05. L’Albero del Nocci, Cheltenham Crescent, Harrogate
06. Luigi’s, Valley Drive, Harrogate
07. Mario’s, Kirkgate, Ripon
08. Pizza Express, Albert Street, Harrogate
09. Prima Pizzeria & Ristorante, Kirkgate, Ripon
10. Stuzzi, Kings Road, Harrogate
11. Valentino’s, Westgate, Ripon
12. Veeno, Westgate House, Station Parade, Harrogate
13. Vivido, Cheltenham Crescent, Harrogate
14. Zizi, Station Square, Harrogate