More than 130,000 people are expected to arrive in Harrogate for the Great Yorkshire Show... here is what you need to know.
Opening times for the show, at the Great Yorkshire Showground:
* Tuesday, July 10: 7.30am - 7.30pm
* Wednesday, July 11: 7.30am - 7.30pm
* Thursday, July 12:7.30am - 6.30pm
* Deadline for advance tickets: Wednesday 4 July (by post) or midnight on Saturday 7 July (for e-tickets). After these times tickets will be available to purchase on the gate.
* Adult gate price £29/ advance price £25
* Student gate price £20
* Child (5-18) gate price £15/ advance price £12
* Family (2 adults & 3 children) gate price £75/ advance price £65
* Reserved Grandstand seat (day specific) £5
Travel and transport:
* The Harrogate Bus Company will be operating a free return bus service from Harrogate bus station to the showground, starting daily at 7.20am, until 8pm (7.20 am until 7pm on Thursday.) The buses depart every 20 minutes.
* Secure bike parking is available at the blue and white gates, and the car parks at the showground will open at 6am daily.
* Northern Rail trains run from Leeds, Knaresborough and York. Trains run every half hour between Leeds and Harrogate and every hour between York and Harrogate. Then use the FREE shuttle bus.
* The A658 at Thistle Hill (B6163) will be one-way to the Kestral roundabout, then one-way along Wetherby Road (A661) to the junction with Rudding Lane towards the showground, from 6am on show days.
* This will be reversed at 2pm between Rudding Lane and the Kestrel roundabout only to accommodate traffic leaving Harrogate.
* This will remain in force until 9pm, and the restrictions may be removed earlier depending on the volume of traffic.
* The restrictions on the A658 will be removed at 2pm or earlier if appropriate.
* Car parking is free of charge and extensive at the Great Yorkshire Showground. Car parks open at 6am each day.
From cookery theatre to country pursuits... what's on at the big show:
* Main Ring- Lizzie Jones on Tuesday at 12.45pm and 5.20pm, Wednesday 11.30am and 4.45pm; Thursday 10.30am and 3.30pm.
* Lorenzo is in the Main Ring on Tuesday at 3.15pm, Wednesday and Thursday at 3pm.
* Great Yorkshire food theatre - Located in the food hall, with a jam-packed timetable running from 9.30am to 4.30pm each day.
* Country pursuits arena attractions, 9am to 4.30pm each day, including falconry and gundog demonstrations.
* Fashion shows - Taking place on the catwalk each day at 11am, 12.30pm, 2.30pm and 4pm. There will also be a one-off celebrity special on Tuesday at 2.30pm.
* Cookery theatre - Demonstrations from Yorkshire chef s using the best Yorkshire produce in the Country Pursuits area, 9.30am to 4.30pm. TV chef Rosemary Shrager will be creating her dishes at 3pm each day..
* Live music from bands on the President’s lawn, 10am to 5pm.
* The grand cattle parades at the main ring, Wednesday and Thursday at 2pm.
* Sheep shearing competitions and horse shoeing.