You chose 10 great pubs , so which one deserves to be crowned Pub of the Year 2015 in Leeds?
We need YOU to pick up your overall winner.
We find many qualities in a great pub. Individuality and character, ambience, good beer, wine and food.
And not forgetting the decor, seating, lighting nice nibbles, clean loos and so on.
But ultimately, it’s the people - staff and regulars - who make a great pub.
Well here’s your chosen ten pubs of the year.
The fate of the finalists is in your hands.
THE LIST OF FINALISTS
1. Horse & Trumpet, Leeds
2. The Hyde Park, Hyde Park
3. Stables.Weetwood Hall Hotel, Weetwood
4. The Bingley Arms, Bardsey
5. White Swan Inn, Wighill, Tadcaster
6. The Bridge, Horsforth
7. The Parnaby Tavern, Hunslet
8. Miners Bar & Kitchen, Garforth
9. The Chequers Inn, Ledsham
10. Halfway House, Morley