Man treated after farm fire

tis. The new look Harrogate Fire Station. 2307073b.

tis. The new look Harrogate Fire Station. 2307073b.

0
Have your say

A MAN was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire at a farm building in Glasshouses on Saturday.

The man, in his 30s, was given oxygen but he refused hospital treatment after the fire broke out in a stone workshop.

Fire crews from Summerbridge and Harrogate responded to the call, arriving to find the outbuilding well alight.

The workshop and log store was completely destroyed in the fire, which firefighters said was caused by radiated heat from a log burning stove.