Fire at KFC in Harrogate believed to be 'accidental'

Crews at the scene. Picture: Courtney Paige

Crews at the scene. Picture: Courtney Paige

0
Have your say

Harrogate fire crews were called to a blaze in the building of KFC on High Street Starbeck yesterday (January 31).

No injuries have been reported and all persons were out of building when Fire and Rescue crews arrived on the scene at around 6.50pm.

A fire crew member attends the scene at KFC on High Street Starbeck. Picture: Courtney Paige

A fire crew member attends the scene at KFC on High Street Starbeck. Picture: Courtney Paige

Crews entered building in breathing apparatus and extinguished the fire using three hose reels.

The cause of fire is believed to be accidental.