Elderly lady rescued from house fire

editorial image
0
Have your say

Firefighters rescued an elderly lady from her burning home after a grill pan caught fire.

North Yorkshire fire and rescue service were called to the bungalow on Hall Lane at around 11:40am on Sunday (February 22) and two fire engines rushed to the scene.

The elderly lady suffered smoke inhalation and was treated by paramedics.

The fire started in the kitchen with a grill pan and caused 50 per cent damage to the whole of the property.