Dog killed in Harrogate fire

Fire Service.Generic Fire engine and Fire service officers for Scarborough.Picture Richard Ponter 132217c

Fire Service.Generic Fire engine and Fire service officers for Scarborough.Picture Richard Ponter 132217c

0
Have your say

A dog has been killed in a house fire in Harrogate.

Firefighters, calling in extra support from Knaresborough and Ripon, were called to battle the blaze on Knox Drive just before 1pm on Sunday, September 29.

They found the kitchen of the semi-detached house well alight and, despite efforts to extinguish the blaze, a dog was killed in the fire.

A spokesman said the fire is believed to have started in the dishwasher.