Clothing set fire on stove

editorial image
0
Have your say

A BLAZE broke out in a kitchen in Harrogate after clothing left on a lighted stove set fire.

Firefighters from Harrogate were called out to a ground floor flat on Harlow Hill shortly after noon on Monday.

They arrived to find a fire in the kitchen and, breaking down the door, extinguished the blaze.

The occupant was out at the time, a spokesman said.

The clothing was completely destroyed by the fire and there was smoke damage to all of the rooms.